Sunday, February 5, 2012

Four Photo websites Week 4

When you first go to her website i didn't like it, i thought it was mediocre and unprofessional, but when i actually got to her website i actually really liked it. I was shocked that her work was as good as it was because i didn't like her entry to the website. She does beautiful work and i really liked her full screen photos.
This website was very similar to the one above. I do like the layout but i thought that it was not as good as the other site. I don't like the blue bars that are on the outside of the photos. Another thing that i don't like is that some of her photos don't look like they are very good quality maybe she should upload bigger files so they are better quality.
I really like the layout of this site. It is fun and perfect for child photography. The one thing i dont like is the writing on the top of the site, and i hate the music. A lot of people who go to websites and immediately close out because of the music. It turns people off when they go to your website and hear music.
I cant stand this photography website. I think that it looks tacky and not professional at all. I cant stand the look of it. I don't like the font, i don't like the glow on the letters, and i hate the film strip on the top. I don't like the way he is displaying his photography, i think that it looks horrible when you click on the tabs to see his photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment