Monday, March 5, 2012

40 under 40 week 9

Where i plan on being when i am forty is owning my own studio and being financially stable so that i do not have to work constantly to keep up with bills for my business and my personal life. I want to be able to live conformably without having to pinch pennies to stay afloat. It is scary to think about things like this because currently i am only 23 and i don't have a job or a regular paycheck coming in. My parents help me a lot and i am scared to think that i am going to have to do that for my children to. I want to be able to buy nice things, have my own house, and live a nice life. In the next 17 years i have to work very hard to be able to accomplish the goals that i have set for myself in order to live the way that i want. I think there are going to be many hardships up ahead but being persistent and strong enough to be successful is the recipe that is going to help me in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment