Monday, March 5, 2012

week 8 photo challenge



I took this photo with a Nikon D90. I used a macro lens and I
wanted it to be in black and white with a little color. I think that this is a
beautiful photo because the color in her eye pops so much. I wanted to capture
me in her eye taking the photo. I think that this is a very interesting concept
and I love the idea of being able to see this environment that someone is in,
in their eye. I chose the model that I did because she does have such beautiful
eyes. I desaturated her skin in Photoshop and then painted in the black around
her eye. I then proceeded to up the saturation in her pupil so that her eye
colors would really stand out. I think that the colors in her eye are
incredible so I really wanted to emphasize that. Another thing that I did in Photoshop
was increased the sharpness in her eyelashes which made them darker and stand
out more as well. I would love to do a series like this because I want to play
around with color and different eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment