Monday, March 5, 2012

week 9 photo challenge


I took this photo with a Nikon D90. I think that
it is news worthy because it is Freemont Street in Las Vegas and there is always
stuff going on in this area. Whether it be a fight, a fe3stival, and outdoor
band there is always something in the news or paper about it. So my concept for
the newsworthy photograph was to take a stock photo that would be able to be
used multiple different times for multiple different stories. A newspaper could
buy this image and reprint it as many times as they want which means it’s
cheaper for the publisher. I think that for that type of business it’s a great
idea to think about things like that. Another thing that I like about this photo is
that there is a lot of detail for the time of day and the amount of data in the
photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment