Monday, January 30, 2012

Photo Challenge Week 3 sports photography

Sports photography is really difficult. I don't enjoy it at all, but being a photographer i love a good challenge . The one thing i didnt like having to shoot through the glass, because i wasnt allowed on the ice. It is difficult to keep up with the athletes that are playing because everyone is moving so fast. There are little breaks but most of the time they are contantly moving around. Another thing that was a difficulty was the lighting. I couldnt get my shutter speed fast enough for the lights in the ring. I couldnt use flash because it would have messed with the windows so alot of my photos were blurry. For this being the first time i shot sports i thought that i got a couple good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment