Monday, January 16, 2012

My Voice

My Voice
My name is daniella Casey and im a portrait/fashion photographer. I
currently go to the Art Institute and can not wait until I am in the field
creating what I want. I think photography sees things that your eye would pass
over. It is my outlet into the feelings that I want to share with the world. I
see things differently and I want to portray that as best I can. When I pick up
a camera I block out everything but that moment and photography lets me explore
the world and lets you see it through my eyes. I have been doing photography for
6 years and I mainly create portraits. I do enjoy shooting many other things as
well. I love everything about photography and I want to continue my studies in
the field for a long time. I want to work with incredible subjects and show my vision to the world. I think that it is better to do something that you love than hide your true self. That
is why I am lucky because I found my true passion. I think that someday I would
like to own a studio/gallery so that I can help other struggling artists get on
their feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment