Monday, January 23, 2012

Where am i, Where am i going?

As of right now im not really anywhere. I don't have a job, im not in a relationship, and i dont have very much money. I am just trying to establish myself as a professional and a person. I am getting ready to graduate and im scared because i dont really have anything planned after im done with school. Its going to be hard to find myself when im done with school. I want to try and work in the downtown art district but i don't really know what i want to do with my life. In ten years i want to be an established photographer who is making money and i want people to know my name. I don't want to be mediocre at what i do. I want to be great. One thing that i have learned from moving from Nebraska to Las Vegas is that the world of art is fast paced and exhausting, but it is very rewarding as well. I like that. I want to be in a city that is quick and always changing because then i can change with it. One thing i was thinking about is i would love to do promo shots for movies and television. I would have to move to LA for that and i would love to be able to do that because i love that type of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment