Monday, January 30, 2012

week 4 Eoc 3 Scary legal issues.

There are many things that are scary about running your own business. For example one thing that scares me about running my own business is there are a lot of liabilities. If you run your own studio or business if something happens on set and someone gets hurt then that lands on you. Also in that situation you could easily be sued and that might take down your whole business. You are liable for everything that happens. Another thing that scares me is if i open my own business then if i don't get regular business in i could go into debt and go under with nothing but bills to pay for something i don't have anymore. That can put you in financial ruin. One other thing that scares me running my own business is that if you mess up on set that is your business name, your not just an assistant. You are your own worst enemy and if you tarnish your name but not doing things correctly you are only hurting yourself. That is the scariest thing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment